Information Systems Laboratory
(통신 및 정보 시스템 연구실)
- OO전자 네트워크 사업부 산학과제를
주도적으로 수행하고 산학장학생의 기회를
얻을 패기있는 대학원생을 모집합니다.
YouTube Channel이 개설되어 학부 대학원 강의가 성황리에 제공 중입니다. (확률 및 랜덤프로세스
대학원 강의링크 )
- 지난 20-2학기 신호 및 시스템 강의 평가에서 4.79/5.0을 받았습니다. (유튜브
강의 영상링크 )
- 졸업생과 재학생의 평가 (링크)
- Waveform Design for Commercial
OFDM, OFDM, CDMA,
Faster-Than-Nyquist, TDMA, UWB)
- Waveform Design for Military Applications (GNSS, Radar, Spread-Spectrum,
Multi-antenna, Jamming, Anti-Jamming Techniques)
- Statistical Signal Processing
and System Optimizations
(Transceiver Design for MIMO, Relay, Cognitive Radio
- Signal and Information Theory (Improper-Complex
Signals, Cyclostationary Signals)
- Channel Sounding and Modeling (MIMO
Systems and Radar, including RF Relay, RFID Systems,
and Phased Array Radar
In the field of
physical-layer communication and information systems, transform students from dependent to independent researchers
- who can communicate effectively
- and work interdependently with others
- to actualize themselves
- and contribute to society
- by making differences on the world.
- To publish high-quality academic research
formulating new problems, finding un-intuitive, counter-intuitive,
non-trivial, and unexpected solutions to open and new
problems, and interpreting them.
- To file patents of high impacts by
inventing new communication and information systems or their functions.
- To perform industrial
projects and contribute to industrial
development of new communication and information systems by
collaborating with engineers and disseminating attained knowledge.
- To help young
researchers grow not only to have working knowledge on the
specialized field but also to have life-time self-learning capability.
Communication and Information
418 LG Research Building
Department of Electrical Engineering
Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
77 Cheongam-Ro, Namgu, Pohang, Gyeongbuk 37673
Republic of Korea